Instagram is such a funny place where you can share your photos and short video clips to your friends relatives and also to your acquaintances and get liked and also commented by them. Though, this Facebook owned app has more than 400 million of active users worldwide and they use variety of stuffs including smartphone, tabs, PC, iPhone etc to run this massive sharing app.
You know there are a lot of Instagram users who are still searching the methods or the steps to delete their Instagram account through iPhone. So here we are suggesting you some easy and really cool steps to delete your Instagram account by using iPhone (If you get bored of this photo sharing app and don’t want your account to get seen by others).
Maybe it’s much important to keep in mind that before deleting Instagram account we should backup our photos, atleast those which we feel are foremost if not all.
Unfortunately, iPhone doesn’t offer the direct option to delete Instagram account, to do this the users need to open a web browser on their Mac and can head to their final decision not to be the part of the Instagram anymore.
Methods to delete Instagram account on the iPhone
- First, Launch your all applications then tap on the Safari to open it and visit Instagram.com
- Enter your Username and Password and Click Log in.
- After entering into the account Tap on your user photo (in the top right-hand corner) to get “Edit profile” option
- Choose “Edit Profile”
- “I’d like to delete my account” is the option you have to click next.
- Then you have to choose the option Before You Go, Please Tell Us Why option (Means you need to give the show cause why you want to delete your account)
- Select whatever you want from the options like “privacy concerns”, “too busy/too distracting”, and much more options are also available there.
- To continue the process of deleting you have to re-enter your password again.
- Click on Permanently Deactivate My Account
- Click ok and you job is done.